“My vision is to ensure that every player, who comes to me, succeeds and excels in his game and in his life. Period. That’s my focus, that’s my joy.”
Mental Conditioning and Peak Performance Coach
Dr Swaroop Savanur is one of India’s most experienced Mental Conditioning Coaches. He started his work in Brain Science in 2004 and has since worked with thousands of athletes.
Swaroop Sir helped me manage my anxiety and built my confidence which helped me win the Commonwealth Gold in 2018
World No 5 – Paraathlete
Mental Conditioning with Swaroop Sir has helped me to be clear in my mind, enhance my level of performance… perform at higher level tournaments with confidence
India No 1 – Tennis player
Mental Coaching with Swaroop Sir was the reason I went from being India no 12 to India No 1 within 8 months!
India No 1 Pro – Amateur Golfer
I was about to quit Tennis, but after 1 ½ years Mental Coaching with Swaroop Sir, I started winning titles and qualified for the Junior Australian Open
India No 1 U18 – Tennis Player
Mental Coaching with Swaroop Sir helped me win India’s first Gold Medal in 25 years!
India No 1 and World No 4 – Wrestler
Are you a Senior Athlete above 18 years and playing at the International, National or State level?
Train you mind using customised strategies created specifically for the athlete and enhance your mental and emotional capabilities to perform consistently under pressure
Are you a Parent of a budding Teen Athlete or Coach of a Sports Academy?
Provide your teen athletes with low cost strategies to become more disciplined, goal oriented and confident along with strategies to handle the pressures and maintain joy of the game
Are you a parent of a student?
Mental Conditioning and and Performance Enhancement Digital and Online Coaching Plans
Are you a corporate company?
Mental and Peak Performance Programs for Corporates Speaking, Coaching, Workshops
Dr Swaroop Savanur, is one of India’s most experienced Mental and Performance Coaches with over 15 + years of experience working with high performance teams and muliple sports
- Sharath Kamal, India No 1 and 3 time Olympian in Table Tennis
- Pooja Rani, India No 1 Boxer and qualified for Tokyo 2021 Olympics
- Senior Indian Mens and Women Cricket players at national levels
- Rohan Dholepatil, India No 1 Pro-Amateur Golfer
- Multiple Top 20 Teen Athletes in Tennis
- Many Top 50 in Golf and Badminton
- Many Top 100 players from various sports
- IPL and State Level Cricket Players
- Nandan Bal, Dronacharya Awardee Top Tennis Coach
- Paras Mhambrey, Top Cricket Coach
- Aditya Kanitkar, Pro Level Golf Coach, Poona Golf Course
- Luis Norton D’Matos, Portuguese Football Coach
- BCCI’s National Cricket Academy, 2019-2020
- Vidarbha Ranji Cricket Team 2013-2016
- All India Football Federation
- Lakshya Sports Foundation