- At the Pro level, an athlete is mentally strong but still needs someone who can help him with his small but critical pressure points and vulnerabilities.
- Athletes also find it difficult to talk about these issues to anyone else, since they have reached a certain level.
- Performance Consistency is the key to success and players needs to maintain a certain mindset at all times, which is difficult.
Why choose Dr. Swaroop as Mental Coach?
Athletes need INDIVIDUAL ATTENTION to play consistently under pressure and reach their short term and long term goals.
- At the Senior athlete level, Mental Training is as important as Technical and Physical training.
- Every athlete is different and needs different and personalized strategies based on their individual pressure points, psychological challenges to deal with the continuous pressure of performing at the best every time.
- Senior athletes require Mental Training strategies specific to their sport to help them achieve consistent success under pressure.
With over 15 years of experience in this field, Dr Swaroop knows exactly how to deal with such high performing athletes, who want to give their best every day!
- Punjab Kings IPL Cricket Team
- Vidarbha Ranji Cricket Team from 2013-16
- Indian Senior Women’s Cricket Team 2020
- Indian Football Team for FIFA World Cup 2017
- Senior Indian Cricketers at BCCI’s National Cricket Academy, 2019-20
- Senior Olympic Athletes for Tokyo Olympics 2021 for Boxing and Wrestling
- Indian Army Bombay Sappers Team for Shooting
- Many India’s Top 50 players in Tennis, Badminton, Golf
Here’s what Senior athletes have to say about Dr Swaroop
Swaroop Sir helped me manage my anxiety and built my confidence which helped me win the Commonwealth Gold in 2018
Mental Conditioning with Swaroop Sir has helped me to be clear in my mind, enhance my level of performance… perform at higher level tournaments with confidence
India No 1 – Tennis player
Mental Coaching with Swaroop Sir was the reason I went from being India no 12 to India No 1 within 8 months!
India No 1 Pro – Amateur Golfer
I was about to quit Tennis, but after 1 ½ years Mental Coaching with Swaroop Sir, I started winning titles and qualified for the Junior Australian Open
India No 1 U18 – Tennis Player
Mental Coaching with Swaroop Sir helped me win India’s first Gold Medal in 25 years!
India No 1 and World No 4 – Wrestler
I was struggling to get runs from 2016-17. In 2018, I was on te verge of getting dropped from the team. With Swaroop Sir’s Performance Coaching, I became highest run getter in T20 Mushtaq Ali Cricket Tournament
Chattisgarh Opening Batsman
Working with National and International athletes from 8+ countries Start your Mental Training Today using a simplified 3 Step Process
Appointment gets fixed for Assessment Session
One on One Assessment Session with Dr Swaroop to identify challenges and develop a plan
A plan is created by Dr Swaroop
APPROVE THE PLAN
Get your plan on your email, which includes details of the sessions and the costs involved
Start seeing guaranteed success from the 1st month
Considering that Senior athletes travel around the country and around the world for competitions, the Mental and Performance Coaching plan includes a mix of Telephonic, Whatsapp chats, Online Sessions and Live Sessions(in Off Season) to provide a continuous and holistic 360 degree support to the athlete throughout the year to develop and maintain the ‘Mindset Consistency’ required to perform at the highest levels, each and every time.
Hear what the Athletes have to say about Dr Swaroop’s Mental Training
Swapnil SIngh, Baroda Ranji and former IPL Cricket player
Salsa Aher, India Top 10 and former India No 1 U18 Tennis Player
Rohan, India No 1 Pro-Amateur Golf player